Are you passionate about Physical Therapy and motivated to work 1-on-1 with your patients?
Is continuing education, growth and development important to you?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
Conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist-owned practice with a focus on clinical excellence and patient care. With 3 modern facilities, it is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy practice in Jersey City dedicated to orthopedic, women’s health & pediatric physical therapy, and a participating member of the world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery & Mount Sinai Rehab Network.
We are looking for a highly motivated Physical Therapist Assistant who strives for quality and growth..
- Minimum 2 years PT experience in outpatient orthopedic setting
- NJ Licensed (Out of state licensee are encouraged to apply, we will reimburse NJ license fee)
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- $2000 Annual Continuing Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
Dynamic and growing Physical Therapy practice conveniently located next to Grove Street & Journal Square Path stations in Jersey City, NJ.
Email your resume to email@example.com