Are you motivated to work with orthopedic patients?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
Do you always strive for high quality and growth?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist-owned state-of-the-art facility with 8 private treatment rooms and 1000 sq ft gym. It is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in Jersey City dedicated to orthopedic, women’s health & sports physical therapy and a participating member of the world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery Rehab Network.
We are looking for a highly motivated Physical Therapist Assistant who strives for quality and growth..
- Minimum 2-3 years PT experience in outpatient orthopedic setting
- NJ Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Out of state licensee are encouraged to apply, we will reimburse NJ license fee)
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- $1000 Annual Continuing Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
Dynamic and growing Physical Therapy practice conveniently located next to Grove Street Path station in Downtown Jersey City
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org