Are you passionate about Healthcare and motivated to enhance your professional career?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
Do you always strive for high quality and growth?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a reputable and growing Physical Therapy practice. With 3 modern locations, it is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy practice in Jersey City, and a participating member of world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery & Mount Sinai.
We are looking for a smart, committed & accomplished Practice Manager with several years of management experience, along with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
As a Practice Manager, your primary job is to make sure the practice is running smoothly by incorporating the mission and values of the company in everyday decisions & tasks. You will work closely with the Owners to implement innovative strategies.
- In charge of overall operations & success of the practice
- Implement & administer operational policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain quality control standards
- Identify, develop and implement opportunities for operational improvements
- Embrace and promote the use of appropriate technology to streamline and improve operations
- Ensure patient experience is always seamless, promoting exceptional customer service at each touchpoint
- Prevent and address patient complaints and concerns
Financial & Business Development
- Understand and implement the strategic objectives and values of the practice
- Monitor and improve key performance indicators identified by management team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with doctors and other referral sources
- Develop and implement innovative programs, growth and marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise skilled and productive team
- Promote fun and happy environment without compromising team output
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, HR laws and ethics
- Minimum 2-3 years healthcare management experience
- Experience and knowledge in marketing techniques and principles
- MBA is a plus
- Knowledge of insurance billing is a plus
- Experience with MD marketing is a plus
- Self-motivated, highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and tech-savvy
- References will be required and verified
- Excellent Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Commuter Benefits
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org