Are you motivated to work in the medical field and enhance your professional career?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
We are looking for an energetic, organized & responsible Front Office Supervisor/Manager with several years of experience working in medical offices, along with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
As a Front Office Manager, your primary job is to make sure the front office is running smoothly, maintain high quality patient care and lead by example.
- In charge of daily operations of the office, coordinate and delegate tasks and schedules
- Supervise patient scheduling & oversee patient registration and communication
- Establish and maintain quality control standards. Organize tasks and integrate deadlines and priorities
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and records are current and accurate
- Identify, develop and implement opportunities for operational improvements
- Ensure patient interactions are always smooth, timely and seamless, promoting exceptional customer experience
- Prevent and address patient complaints and concerns
- Train and supervise front office team. Monitor and evaluate performance
- Promote fun and happy environment without compromising team output
- Prevent and resolve conflicts between staff members
- Minimum 2-3 years experience required in medical office (preferably Physical Therapy) as Front Office Manager
- Expertise in front office operations and procedures. Knowledge and experience in Physical Therapy office is a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, professional, and highly organized
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software such as scheduling, GMail, Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), etc.
- References will be required and verified
- Excellent Salary
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Performance-based Bonus
Dynamic and growing Physical Therapy clinic conveniently located next to Grove Street Path station in Downtown Jersey City
Email your resume to email@example.com