Are you passionate about Physical Therapy and motivated to enhance your professional career?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
Do you always strive for high quality and growth?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart & committed Director of Physical Therapy with several years of experience working as a Physical Therapist, along with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. We have 2 openings, one for our 132 Newark Ave location and another for 2 Journal Square.
Conveniently located in the heart of Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist-owned practice with a focus on clinical excellence and patient care. With 3 modern facilities, it is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy practice in Jersey City dedicated to orthopedic, women’s health, vestibular & pediatric physical therapy and a participating member of the world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery & Mount Sinai.
As a Director, your primary job is to make sure the office is running smoothly by incorporating the mission and values of the company in everyday decisions & tasks. Maintain high quality patient care and lead by example..
- Minimum 4 years PT experience in outpatient orthopedic setting
- OCS, SCS, CHT or Women’s Health specialist is a plus
- NJ Licensed Physical Therapist (Out of state licensee are encouraged to apply, we will reimburse NJ license fee)
- Experience and knowledge with KPIs and resource management
- MBA is a plus
- Self-motivated, professional, and highly organized
- Proficient in the use of computers and tech-savvy
- References will be required and verified
- Excellent Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- $2000 Annual Continuing Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Commuter Benefits
Reputable and growing Physical Therapy practice conveniently located next to Grove Street & Journal Square Path stations in Jersey City, NJ.
Email your resume to email@example.com