Are you passionate about Physical Therapy and motivated to enhance your professional career?
Do you enjoy working in a fun environment and team with a common goal?
Do you always strive for high quality and growth?
If these sound great to you, keep reading…
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Jersey City (10 minutes from Manhattan), Liberty Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist-owned state-of-the-art facility with 8 private treatment rooms and 1000 sq ft gym. It is the largest outpatient Physical Therapy clinic in Jersey City dedicated to orthopedic, women’s health, vestibular & pediatric physical therapy and a participating member of the world renowned Hospital for Special Surgery & Mount Sinai.
We are looking for an energetic, smart & committed Director with several years of experience working as a Physical Therapist, along with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
As a Director, your primary job is to make sure the practice is running smoothly by incorporating the mission and values of the company in everyday decisions & tasks. Maintain high quality patient care and lead by example. You will work closely with the Owners to implement innovative strategies.
- In charge of overall operations & success of the practice
- Implement & administer operational policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain quality control standards
- Identify, develop and implement opportunities for operational improvements. Embrace and promote the use of appropriate technology to streamline and improve operations
- Ensure patient experience is always seamless and timely, promoting exceptional customer service at each touchpoint
- Prevent and address patient complaints and concerns
- Evaluate and treat patients 4 hours/day i.e. 6-8 patients/day
Financial & Business Development
- Understand and implement the strategic objectives and values of the practice
- Monitor and improve key performance indicators identified by management team
- Build and maintain relationships with doctors and other referral sources
- Develop and implement innovative programs, growth and marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise skilled and productive team
- Promote fun and happy environment without compromising team output
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, HR laws and ethics
- Minimum 4-5 years PT experience in outpatient orthopedic setting
- OCS, SCS, CHT or Women’s Health specialist is a plus
- NJ Licensed Physical Therapist (Out of state licensee are encouraged to apply, we will reimburse NJ license fee)
- Experience and knowledge in human resources management & marketing techniques and principles.
- MBA is a plus
- Experience with MD marketing
- Self-motivated, professional, and highly organized
- Proficient in the use of computers and tech-savvy
- References will be required and verified
- Excellent Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- $2000 Annual Continuing Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
Dynamic and growing Physical Therapy practice conveniently located next to Grove Street Path station in Downtown Jersey City
Email your resume to email@example.com